JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Videos keep freezing after suggested fixes

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 11:34 PM)
DoctorClancy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hi! I just bought this phone and I noticed that these issues are happening with all of your users. Yes, I have tried rebooting and clearing the partition cache. Yet the performance issues are still persisting. Which is, of course, exceedingly frustrating considering that this phone was supposed to be the best on the market. 

@samsung when can we expect an update to solve this issue? I usually haven't had any problems with your products, and I would like to keep supporting you as a company. But quite frankly, this fails to meet my standards. I'm sure it fails to meet yours as well. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Submit an error report: open Samsung Members app>tap on Get Help (headphone icon on bottom of the screen)>scroll down to Send Your Feedback>tap on Error Report.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Submit an error report: open Samsung Members app>tap on Get Help (headphone icon on bottom of the screen)>scroll down to Send Your Feedback>tap on Error Report.

View solution in context

0 Likes
DoctorClancy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok, I can do that... But there's not a fix for the issue. An error report isn't going to solve this problem for however many hundreds or thousands of people experiencing this issue.
0 Likes
Mrs-Cay
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
That's the logic. Submit error report, the devs examine the logs to determine the cause, then create a fix for it
userWiKQWEJJcH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I am having this same issue
0 Likes