JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voicemail App for Galaxy S21 unlocked

(Topic created on: 1/29/21 8:52 AM)
padawan_lp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I just got the new Galaxy S21 I'm unlocked version and I don't see any Voicemail (visual voicemail) app installed.
Is this app not going to be available for the Galaxy S21?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
padawan_lp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
The app appeared by itself after activating the phone line, and it's working fine.

View solution in context

0 Likes
21 Replies
Deeej
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
i dont think the visual vm apps ever work for unlocked phones. my unlocked s8 and s10 did not, but my vzw note 10 did. i think you can call the carrier and ask them to activate it though.
0 Likes
padawan_lp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I also have a S20 unlocked, and the App works perfect with At&t and Verizon.
Deeej
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
idk then. I have the s21 ultra unlocked on Verizon and it doesn't work.
0 Likes
userBTElR2NXki
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've had every Galaxy S phone unlocked since the S7 and have always been able to use Samsungs voicmail app no problem. But I also cannot see it on the S21 Ultra or in the Galaxy store when searching on the S21.

0 Likes
userpq3h3JREya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I am having the same problem. my carrier AT&T is telling me Samsung doesn't support that, Samsung is saying my carrier has turned off the feature. I'm about returning the phone. It doesn't seem like an update after all.
0 Likes
RFNAPLES
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have visual voicemail on my S21 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
AndeeA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
What service are you using?
0 Likes
user6u4Xffi4cH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I also just got the S21 Ultra unlocked.  I'm on Google Fi and have been told that the visual voicemail won't work on the Samsung.  Very disappointed. 

user1jdfRNOSEO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I also have the S21 Ultra unlocked on Google Fi and am just discovering the same problem. I feel your pain.

0 Likes