JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Voicemail App for Galaxy S21 unlocked

(Topic created on: 2/23/21 10:00 AM)
padawan_lp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I just got the new Galaxy S21 I'm unlocked version and I don't see any Voicemail (visual voicemail) app installed.
Is this app not going to be available for the Galaxy S21?
AndeeA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
what!!! NOOO
0 Likes
Solution
padawan_lp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
The app appeared by itself after activating the phone line, and it's working fine.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userpq3h3JREya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I see the app. It asked for the password but it doesn't work. It's so frustrating.
0 Likes
chidude
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Does not appear automatically on xfinity.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

As voicemail is a carrier feature, I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
AndeeA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Google Fi users all have Visual Voicemail on other devices...why not on S21?
0 Likes
userpq3h3JREya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the S21+ 5G and my visual voice-mail doesn't work. I have called AT&T twice and they're telling me it's not compatible. I called Samsung and they're telling me it's a feature AT&T has disabled. I'm unhappy and wants to return the phone. I've had it for 4 days and it seems I'm stuck in the middle :upside_down_face:
0 Likes
padawan_lp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
That's strange, I had AT&T last year with the Galaxy S20 unlocked and the app worked well.
0 Likes
padawan_lp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
If you have an Ad blocker installed be sure to disable it for the Voicemail app.
Members_12ZJ0p5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

That was it! I use AdGuard and it apparently was breaking Voicemail, in addition to making reservations through Google Maps.

Fortunately AdGuard can be disabled per app. Now Voicemail and Maps both work flawlessly.