JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Changing theme of Volume Panel

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 11:07 PM)
userq8OCfdtccO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I changed the theme of the vume panel using Sound Assistant. How do change it back to the default theme? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns with this situation and I will be more than happy to assist. 

You can customize the themes, wallpapers, and icons on your phone to fit your tastes. A theme can also change the color design for Contacts, Messages, Settings, and the Quick settings panel, so your phone can truly be your own.

To change your theme simply long press on a blank part of your home screen and select themes. Then select menu and then my stuff. The selection for default theme will be there and also any themes, wallpapers, icons and AODs that you have downloaded. 

Here is a link to some additional information on customizing themes on your phone https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078997/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns with this situation and I will be more than happy to assist. 

You can customize the themes, wallpapers, and icons on your phone to fit your tastes. A theme can also change the color design for Contacts, Messages, Settings, and the Quick settings panel, so your phone can truly be your own.

To change your theme simply long press on a blank part of your home screen and select themes. Then select menu and then my stuff. The selection for default theme will be there and also any themes, wallpapers, icons and AODs that you have downloaded. 

Here is a link to some additional information on customizing themes on your phone https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078997/