Original topic:

WHEN ARE T-MOBILE GALAXY S21 USERS WILL BE GETTING THE PATCH TO FIX THE BUG?

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 05:22 PM)
Denny305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Please someone from Samsung answer this question.. you can't just send buggy updates and completely break our phones, we paid lots of money for these phones and now they're barely usable, a lot of apps don't work properly anymore, some apps don't even open, the refresh rate issue is the least of the problems, the real problems are all the apps that can't be used after the update of Android 12 was installed. PLEASE GIVE US A DATE OF WHEN WE WILL BE RECEIVING A FIX TO THIS PROBLEM!!!!
6 Replies
Mrs-Cay
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Good luck ...

Obviously, samsung has decided to not respond to their customers
Denny305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
That's what annoying me the most
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
if I find out anything I'll let you know. most of the apps need to be updated from the app developer

0 Likes
Denny305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I've been updating them as they send updates but some still don't work properly.. Facebook is one...i can't open links from the app because it crashes
0 Likes
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I've had several apps that stopped working from A12 beta 1 all the way through now official A12. Most required the app devs to update to support A12. I'm down to 2 apps that still don't work.

I hope I'm not being redundant have you tried cheating cashe in recovery and then fix apps?
Denny305
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I've tried everything
0 Likes