Original topic:

WORST SAMSUNG EXPERIENCE

(Topic created: 07-20-2021 12:46 AM)
AlePengu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Left a bad review at the Samsung Store I went to and I really wish I could leave terrible reviews for the people I spoke with on the phone. Samsung, you guys suck and if this is how you treat a customer it needs to be known and recognized. Fixing my NEW S21 was a nightmare and since you clearly don't care I hope no one buys the phone because you can't take accountability of it not even providing 5G, something you guys advertise. Shame on you. Also, do you guys not even read from your own customers??

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
5G depends on your carrier and your phone's compatibility with your carrier. Mine works fine with 5G and gets phenomenal speeds. 300+ Mbps download.
0 Likes
Grma
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
5g also depends on your location and if you have a 5g sim card installed.. if you do not have 5g in your area you will not get 5g... Samsung ONLY advertised that the phone is capable of 5G.. talk to your carrier
0 Likes
AlePengu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Lol the 5G was the smallest issue here. The service I recieved was trash and they didn't help me at all regardless of the many OTHER problems my phone had.
0 Likes
AlePengu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Also I love how I get responses to this but when I write a whole thread regarding my terrible experience no one comments. Do you guys get paid to suck off Samsung or something?
0 Likes