Original topic:

Wallpaper changes automatically

(Topic created on: 4/20/21 4:53 PM)
Blessed29546
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Is anyone else having an issue with your wallpaper changing automatically on their phone? If so, please explain how you got it to stop. Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Hey @Blessed29546, I hope you're doing well.

Is this on your lock screen or home screen (or both)? Do you have any wallpaper apps installed? I know some wallpapers apps that I've downloaded from Google Play have an option to cycle between a variety of wallpapers.

If you do have a downloaded wallpaper app installed, please check the settings in the app. If this is happening on the lock screen only, please go to Settings>Wallpaper>Wallpaper services>Select "None". If it is on Dynamic Lock screen, it will change wallpapers every time you get to the lock screen.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Blessed29546
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you Rydah, I checked my the settings on my phone but it set on none. Then, I checked my zedge app. it shows never. I'm just annoyed with this whole thing. It's changed 5 times today.
0 Likes
TomWhite43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I, too, have problems with this. Mine changes nightly. Everything turned off in settings. Wallpaper i want is from gallery. Updates on my tab A7 daily. How can I get it to keep my picture on lock and home?
0 Likes