Original topic:

Weird connection problem

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 12:55 PM)
RangerDanger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey all,

I wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar connection problem to mine. Sometimes my phone will show I have cellular service but I am unable to send or receive any text messages or phone calls until I toggle airplane mode. It does not seem to be location based either, the other day I left my house and headed into the city, about half way there I thought it was weird no one had responded to my text so I toggled airplane mode and then I got flooded with messages I had not received yet. I've tried everything, even a factory reset and it still happens from time to time. It's starting to make me go mad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I can understand how frustrating this issue can be. I would recommend that you try swapping the sim card out. I would also recommend reaching out to your service provider

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
userxIrdCGGxvS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
somtime everything is wipe from my phone
0 Likes
RangerDanger
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok....
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

I can understand how frustrating this issue can be. I would recommend that you try swapping the sim card out. I would also recommend reaching out to your service provider

View solution in context

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Settings
Apps
Show system app
Search for network
Clear data for all related apps
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Verizon has been having outages and problems with this... the carrier reprograms something on their end
0 Likes