Original topic:

What is your experience moving from a Note phone to the S21 Ultra?

(Topic created on: 2/28/21 6:29 AM)
userHOpZpv2Q3k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Has anyone here upgrade from a previous Note 10 plus or Note 20 ultra to the S21 ultra.  And what is your overall experience. I currently own a Note 10 plus , love the s pen although I only occasionally use it to sign pdf or screen grabs ect. Mostly love the boxer build. I'm looking to upgrade because I use the camera a lot. Has anyone who did upgrade or switch have any regrets 

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
upgraded to note 20 ultra, 108x12x12 mega pixel wide angle 50x zoom camera set up that can stream (if you can get it), and record in 8K HD... New Spen Gestures and air actions are nice and act like almost a remote control for your phone so you don't always have to hold it. No regrets... I believe the non note 20 ultra has a 100x zoom camera, 21 IDK.
Options
Galaxy S21
ohh.. 10 mega pixel selfie cam... the 21 has a 4 camera set up, less pixel density, spen requires the ultra version and is sold separately like 40 bucks... it is cheaper vs 20, but... only the ultra 21 if gotten for 800 bucks, according to what I've read review wise, would even be worth it over a 20. and the note 20 ultra can be found refurbished for like 500 bucks
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I would read professional reviews ... at least three and then make a decision ... remember though, there might be an s21 Note around Aug timeframe
0 Likes
userHOpZpv2Q3k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
rumor is a Note fe and I won't upgrade to a dumbed down note lite
0 Likes
userHOpZpv2Q3k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I know the s21 ultra has great reviews, but how is the transition from a Note to a S series phone.
0 Likes