JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

When accessing Task changer in the Home Up app I receive a message to update

(Topic created on: 2/25/21 1:28 AM)
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

In Good Lock under home up I see the task changer is back which was my favorite of good lock however when I click it this is what it says: Please download the latest one ui home market update.

So I went to the store and typed home market and there is nothing.
Will there be an update soon so I can use this....?
I even tried Uninstaller of good lock and re install and re boot the phone after and nothing. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I found out how to get task changer to work, this guy has the answer....https://youtu.be/fZ18GEZMUsY

View solution in context

19 Replies
lrosenman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung One UI Home is what you need.
0 Likes
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
how do I get it
0 Likes
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I typed in samsung one ui home in store and nothing comes up.
lrosenman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
are you in a region. that doesn't have good lock? if so check apkmirror
0 Likes
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I have good lock that's where home up is and inside of that says task manager and that's where the problem lies. when I click k it it says please download the latest one ui market update.
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
All Samsung phones being sold today come with One UI Home as the default and only launcher. If you're able to access your phone, it's because of One UI. S21 has 3.1 but maybe there is a firmware update available for your device. Check regular software update to see but that should not prevent Good Lock from working. May be an update for Good Lock is what is needed.
0 Likes
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I have checked software updates no update available, I went to biometric and checked the update there nothing.
I have Uninstaller good lock re installed good lock still did not work. my phone has one ui 3.1 good lock ver is 2.0.00.3. home up ver 2.0.01.11
I have rebooted and still the task manager does not work. I even cleared the cache in good lock....
maybe there will be a fix later....I believe I have tried everything except a complete phone reset.
SHERMIN56
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
the ver of home up is 2.0.01.11
0 Likes
lrosenman
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
have you checked updates in Galaxy Store?
0 Likes