JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

When connecting to my soundcore flare Bluetooth speaker, tells me to open an app first?

(Topic created: 03-01-2022 05:56 PM)
jwebb74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have the Galaxy S21 plus and when I try to connect my soundcore flare Bluetooth speaker, it tells me I need to open an app first. Any idea what app they are talking about? 

0 Likes
7 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Download the Soundcore app by Anker from the Play Store. It supports the Flare.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
jwebb74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks
0 Likes
Solution
Deja3
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
The app they are referring to is the SmartThings app. Open it up and you'll be able to connect your speaker through there.
0 Likes
jwebb74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you, I tried with the soundcore app and still want working. I'll give this a try after kids are in bed
0 Likes
Deja3
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
You're welcome...it should work just fine, as I've ran into that message numerous times
jwebb74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Deja 3, it worked! Thank you again
0 Likes
Deja3
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
You're welcome! Glad you got it connected! Be sure to mark this as a solution, so others having the same problem can easily find it 🙂