Original topic:

Whenever I delete something the message it has been delete stays open for 2-3 minutes

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 05:11 PM)
useraNKe616tuK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

If I delete a color note or voice mail or anything that states an action has been completed (little black box on bottom of phone) it stays on my page for 2-3 minutes before it goes away. You can't move it or swipe to delete it any sooner.. very annoying. I have cleared the cache, rebooted the phone, reset all setting. I have NOT factory reset the phone yet as I don't want to back everything up as I've only had the phone 2 weeks and traded in my last phone

2 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@useraNKe616tuK  Have you tried Safe Mode?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
useraNKe616tuK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

yes.. finally figured it out on my own.. There is a setting within notifications under advance titled "Time to take action" and it was set to 2 minutes.. Once I changed it to default the messages now disappear within seconds

0 Likes