I bought the phone last week. Every time I open the camera there is a white screen. Even after I change resolution.
Every time I open the camera through apps such as Facebook WhatsApp the camera opens with a white screen.
Is there an error in the camera or settings?
I can see how frustrating this issue can be. I would recommend you make sure your phone is up to date on its software. I also recommend that you try placing your phone in safe mode to see if the issue persists. Here are the steps to place your phone in safe mode.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Side key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
- When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Side key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
- While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Side key and Volume down key.
- Tap Restart > Restart.
- The device will restart in standard mode and you can resume normal use.