Original topic:

Why am I forced to watch a video while playing a game and sends me to the Galaxy Store?

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 04:20 PM)
Aggstwhml79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Ok how come when I'm forced to watch a video for a game I'm playing and it kicks me to galaxy store at the end of the video I can not hit the back button or the button that pulls up my open apps and stop from going to the Galaxy store? Google is not even this full of themselves and when I do go to galaxy store and manage to get back to the game I was playing the app has reset itself which makes having watched the video pointless. Can I delete galaxy store or force stop it permanently? I am so dissatisfied with the s21/A11. Bout to either snap this phone in half or root it... 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
I've never had this happen before; have you tried deleting the data of the Galaxy Store if you never use it?
0 Likes
Aggstwhml79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
No I haven't even been able to find it in my apps to try to delete it I can find galaxy free but not store. It's aggregating as sometimes after video I don't hit the x to close it just right and it either kicks me to Google play or galaxy store. When kicked to Google play I hit the back button I go back to video hit the x no prob. But on the few times I get kicked to galaxy store it doesn't matter what I push it's going to the store and that's that. M
0 Likes
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Go into device settings>apps>3 dots>show system apps>galaxy store

You can long press the app on your home screen and it should provide an option for app info

You can uninstall updates using the 3 dots on the app info page or clear the data, but I don't think this will stop it from opening.
0 Likes
Aggstwhml79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't either but I'll try it. Really would trade this for the Galaxy 2. A galaxy 2 and the last model of the models that went into the trunk of your car when you a car phone are two if the best prices of hardware out there. S2's you can still find online but won't find that modem out there anywhere.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Use tracker control so you don't have to watch videos
0 Likes
Aggstwhml79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Have to watch for extra chances or gold rewards on the game I play. I could just not watch them if I didn't have to for bonuses or another chance... I'd really like to just for e stop the store but even if I find I know once I restart phone it'll be activated again. I don't use galaxy store very often.
0 Likes