Original topic:

Wifi calling dropping

(Topic created: 12-03-2021 12:22 PM)
userREXZByA4Kt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone else have issues with wifi calling dropping and showing no service occasionally.  Like most of the time it works fine, I rely on wifi calling I get no service in my house, but at least every few days days it will all of sudden drop out even though wifi connection it strong, sometimes when I'm on calls it will do that and I'll loose the call then it will be a few mins to reconnect on its own it always shows wifi calling on with no error when this happens. Sometimes I won't be on the phone just online or something and I'll notice the symbol for no service but within a few mins its back kinda annoying my S7 never did this. I have straight talk/tmobile if that matters. I also have not installed android 12 update yet I got it this morning but after reading so many problems I'm afraid it will make my phone worse once I install how's everything working out for you on Android 12? Especially any wifi calling issues with update or without ? And I've already sent error report.  
0 Likes
4 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

it could be carrier related issue as a lot of the things you noted are carrier based services.

Check with your carrier and if they can't help fix, then submit error report to Samsung Members > Get Help > Error Report     after you see the issue again or reproduce it.

Oh my bad you already submitted error report... 

uhhhh, maybe check with the carrier whether the SIM is okay?

Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My wi-fi calling isn't working at all after updating.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

as the OP did, submit error report to Samsung Members app after reproducing the issue... more data to work with will help speed things along.

Could you share the device model number and the software version that it updated to?

0 Likes
Iuliia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Samsung S21, the last update android 12
0 Likes