JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

YouTube Premium - Unable to redeem 4-mo subscription

(Topic created on: 2/18/21 1:08 PM)
samsungfanboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I am extremely sad with the youtube premium not being able to be redeemed with the new phone. Contacted the sales department multiple times. The representative had informed me that Samsung will refund 47.96$ back to my card.

Today, senior representative says that this was a wrong information by Samsung. We will not redeem any amount back to your card.

All steps which Samsung has mentioned were tried for the 4 month premium. Screenshots were shared, information were provided on chat as well. 

Extremely disappointed with this kind of response. This will be my last order with Samsung if it is not resolved. Feeling cheated.

4 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21

Why exactly would Samsung refund money that YouTube charged?  Did you not read your agreement on how many months you were getting with YouTube?  That promo was a YouTube one, not a Samsung one.  Samsung is not responsible for you being "mislead" by you not reading your agreements.

View solution in context

0 Likes
samsungfanboi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
it's a promo of both samsung and YouTube. youtube blames samsung on call and samsung blames youtube.
problem is for me phone even 2 months free is not showing up. And yes I did use a fresh account to access youtube premium.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@samsungfanboi I had no trouble claiming the 4 free months with a new Google account. Not sure why you're not able to. :(

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
who billed you 47.96$?
0 Likes