Original topic:

Youtube Pop Up View Problems (as well as Split View on other apps) after UI 4.0

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 09:56 AM)
ArticuIate
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
 Samsung UI 4.0 Everytime I use pop up view and minimize YouTube it goes in Picture in Picture mode . - - -I'm not sure as to why this happens now. It's annoying since I like to use Pop up view to look through videos and search stuff and I minimize it when it's getting a bit in the way. Now, it goes into Picture in Picture automatically. Does anyone happen to know a fix? So many other problems like there isn't a lock screen media in Picture in Picture mode too 😕 Lastly, I used to be able to use Pop Up View on YouTube and then press X to exit and the video would still be playing. Now, it just stops the app entirely even if I try to keep it open. This really socks because YouTube is basically all I use unfortunately. - It especially sucks that I can't close out of the pop up view and the app would still keep playing in the background. I usually did this so the little icon when I even could minimize it normally could go away. 

I also have Split Window problems. When I use Split window on a game like Roblox, it resets the ENTIRE game. When I use it on a game like Bloons TD 6, it messes up the layout of the game and makes it glitchy. 

I just don't understand how these problems arose when they were completely fine prior. 

😕

If anyone knows why this happens or how I could fix it, thank you very much! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Did you check Picture in Picture option screen (Special Access)?
0 Likes
ArticuIate
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
It's turned on and when it's turned off I don't have an issue with minimizing but I like to use both on and off so it's annoying to go back and forth, especially if I'm using it on an online game where closing out will kick me out 😕
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Send error report
0 Likes