JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

free smart tags with S21 promo never shipped but appear as delivered

(Topic created on: 2/21/21 9:08 AM)
vickster71
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Looking at two order details, the smart tags appears as delivered but the tracking info is erroneous. Contacted Samsung support, on hold for 40+mins, "will look into this and put your name on the list.....please hold"....then click, hung up.  Really?

Has anyone else had this happen to them, or has anyone actually received correspondence from anyone from Samsung about this issue when they say you will receive an email w/in 24-48hrs?  My customer service senses tell me something is very amuck with this "free" smart tag.  Yes, I called the e-commerce number and have had NO luck connecting via chat, the chat option just simply will not connect, no matter on phone, app or laptop.

5 Replies
user8Axn0QPfDg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

yep, my order said it was delivered and it wasnt, contacted support and they were going to escalate the issue and i should hear back within 1 - 2 days, sounds like a con and we wont receive it

0 Likes
userRQQuiO8NzO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same exact problem, also not listed on the packing slip. have not been successful contacting service either. chat said they didn't handle orders and the orders link eventually returns you to their link so I gave up.

Phone support says "extremely long wait times"...

Not a good look for Samsung for sure.

0 Likes
useraqgNWmwPw3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I received two s 21 ultra 5g's on the 4th of February. one was shipped with the tag the other was not. they keep telling me they are working on it. How hard is it to just drop one in the mail they are listed as in stock on the website. maybe they think their customers are liars and they have to investigate whether or not it shipped. unbelievable.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Due to high call volumes, you can expect a longer than normal hold time. Our eCommerce team is the only team that handles online orders, you would need to continue speaking with them for further assistance in this matter. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721 directly. I sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Dawkinslee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I didn't receive mine and they told me they are working on it but that was almost a month ago and I still haven't heard from them about it.
0 Likes