Original topic:

last update ruined moon pictures of s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 2/21/21 10:31 AM)
--TheDarkPrince
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
The last update for the S21 ultra totally ruined moon pictures. They went from clear to blurry. Anyone else have this problem? 
4 Replies
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

what is your current software version? settings - about - sfotware info - baseband ver

is it blurry to all zoomed photo? or only to moon??

also, you can submit a report on samsung members app. include the original blurry photo

0 Likes
userGTwyLo0O03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I feel like I have the same problem. it's just a white blob now. with scene optimizer ON, latest camera firmware and one UI Feb update. checked with my friend's s21 ultra who is on the same version as I'm, works fine on his.
0 Likes
Almarez
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Same issue. Moon shots were awesome before the update and terrible now. Other pictures are worse now also. Not sure how an update that was supposed to make the camera better made it so much worse.

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Have you tried clearing the cache? I just tried my first moonshot handheld and it seems to work. I also have AUAJ

clipboard_image_1614485985343_1614485985343.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes