JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

moisture detect in charge port

(Topic created: 02-17-2021 09:24 AM)
RosemarieandJoseph
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Just got new s21 can't charge through port because of moisture detection tried all there useless suggestions now paying to have one week old phone fixed My advice stay with s20 till they fix this
4 Replies
Grma
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
the only fix... is stop placing your finger over the charging port.. the moisture/sweat of your skin is causing this.. it has happened since the 9 came out..
0 Likes
BrandonRK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same issue, been charging my s20 note ultra I bought 2 months ago (new) with wireless charging... its now been a week
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
StreetFlowPR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
same is happening to me with my note 20 ultra, has not been wet or anything, however I can't charge the phone thru the port because of the moisture detect, so annoying 🙄
0 Likes