JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

pre-order troubles

(Topic created: 02-16-2021 10:51 AM)
userMz5LgeqxEL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I pre-ordered the s21 ultra 512gb unlocked with Best Buy. Not the first time and usually a great experience. I have owned Samsung tvs, smart watches, computers, and the s5, 7, 8, 9, 10+ and a note phone. My pre order took place on January 15 and was told to expect it on release day. I had access to the promotion of the buds pro, smart tag, and since I did the pre pre order 50 bucks on the Samsung store. Was told by Best Buy the phone was on backorder, and they couldn't honor my order and refunded my money (almost $1500). The really messed up thing is I lose all the preorder goodies and I can't even order the phone right now anywhere since it's out of stock. So pissed right now there seems to be nothing I can do. 

Samsung needs to make the phone available and honor the pre order for those who got screwed.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We apologize for the frustration and inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MyISF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
wow! that's all they give you? "We apologize for the frustration and inconveniences caused. " I been waiting on my smart tag that was supposedly delivered twice! still nothing!
0 Likes
userMz5LgeqxEL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
That is all! Still can't get the phone nor do I think I'll get any of the pre-orders I was hoping to receive. I may start looking at the pixel or iphone now
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

View solution in context

0 Likes