Original topic:

Feature Request: Hear outgoing messages to be added in settings

(Topic created: 03-17-2023 07:31 PM)
kyleH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

#SAMSUNGMESSAGESAPP

In a future update I think it would be nice if " HEAR OUTGOING MESSAGES " could be added to the settings within the samsung messaging app. I think that would be a cool feature. IPHONE has it. However I am able to enjoy that feature, & many other due to downloading the Google messaging app. On that app I am able to hear out going messages.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you kyleH,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Freedoms
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
What is the solution
0 Likes
kyleH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
As of the now samsung messages does not have that feature. However google messages does offer that feature along with some other cool features. I personally don't like Google messages. I prefer the stock apps that the device comes with. I hope this was helpful.
Freedoms
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks so much
0 Likes
kyleH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
No problem, your welcome.
0 Likes
picard
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Have my deceased son's old number. Just was told that his voice is still on outgoing message " you have reached the phone of ....:

How can I change this? He passed in 2019.
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Call the carrier, they can walk you through it. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you kyleH,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes