Original topic:

snow cone developer beta

(Topic created on: 2/17/21 7:42 AM)
ZACHKON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
When will the Android 12 snow cone developer beta drop for the Galaxy s21 if someone could get back to me and let me know that would be great
9 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I would head over to XDA Developers and start an account if you do not already have one. When it comes to Android OS and Development, any info, rumors, and development will be issued there. Hope that Helps
0 Likes
ZACHKON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
where would i find that
0 Likes
ZACHKON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
where would i go to download it because I downloaded iOS betas but never Android betas
0 Likes
ZACHKON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
so you're saying I would need an XDA account
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
you can browse without an account as Androids programming is open source, if you have a question or comment or would just like to post your own topic you would need an account though. It's totally free and takes about 5 minutes
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
XDA Developers is a Website if you google it. They also have a Google Playstore Application once you are signed up. Great group of Girls and Guys over there, most of which are on here also
0 Likes
ZACHKON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
thanks homie
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
No Worries. To give you an Idea, when theres a breakthrough in Android whether its software or applications, system fixes, or anything in between , 9 times out of ten it happened at XDA and is being shared with other devs there for building purposes
0 Likes
ZACHKON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
are you running andriod 12 dev beta
0 Likes