JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

spam group messages

(Topic created on: 2/15/21 1:29 PM)
Scorpio101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone out there know how to block group text messages? I have a spam group message with 30 other numbers that keep sending things to us. I can silence the notifications, but that's not much of a solution. I need to be able to block it somehow. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately there is not a stock setting or feature that allows you to "group" block the numbers. You would need to open the group messages and block each individual number you no longer want to receive messages from. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately there is not a stock setting or feature that allows you to "group" block the numbers. You would need to open the group messages and block each individual number you no longer want to receive messages from. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context