Original topic:

still wishing battery was better s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 2/23/21 3:53 PM)
invis52
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
I have an s21 ultra and the batter just doesn't feel very premium at 71% after bout 2hours 12 minutes SOT 45 minutes YT 1 hour messages the rest just through home page and stuff whem will the so called 10 hz ever come bec i only am on 720p 60z but maybe i just expect to much from this phone it trys it's best. Still great 7-8 hour battery life 
17 Replies
invis52
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
oh?
0 Likes
invis52
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
i also got 512gb snapdragon
0 Likes
CaryS21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I learned when I bought my note 9 with 128 that the 512 would have been better but was only available in the beginning.
The one great thing with the S21 Ultra is the 25 watt super fast charging. 10%-100% in an hour. now this phone packs alot so the battery is utilized. I say enjoy it and get a few 25 watt chargers.
0 Likes
invis52
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
yes I have one
0 Likes
invis52
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
i might get more
0 Likes
CaryS21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
great deals on Amazon. Have you had any luck finding a tempered glass screen protector that the fingerprint sensor actually works? I've tried a few with no luck so I got a folio case to cover the screen.
0 Likes
invis52
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
i still using one it came with planing on getting one soon though glass is kinda pointless for screen protector
0 Likes
CaryS21Ultra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
actually a tempered glass screen protector is the best. it's like windshield glass with a layer of plastic between the 2 pieces of glass.
if you drop it and the screen protector is cracked, you just peel it off and your phone screen is untouched. only problem so far is the fingerprint sensor doesn't read well thru it. they say it will work but I've tried 3 brands so far and all the same.
of you get the right brand, the glass ones are the best and strongest.
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
do you have the adaptive battery turned on? the more you use your phone, it learns your phone usage habits and adjusts battery usage to help conserve battery life. Also, you should check and see what apps are using the most battery under settings-battery and device care-battery. then click on the usage chart and a list of apps with the % of battery usage will show up. you can decide what apps to limit from that list.
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!