JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stop burst shots??

(Topic created: 06-09-2022 11:53 AM)
bernulah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

My camera now takes about 30 pictures every time I take a picture and I assume I am storing them all and paying for it!! I just went through and made a copy and erased all the extra pictures but I shouldn't have to do that period how do I turn off these burst shots? And am I right that I am paying for unnecessary storage?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on the burst shot feature and I will be more than happy to assist you with this situation. Once you are in the camera app, be sure to have photo selected. To take a single photo simply press the shutter button. If you swipe down on the shutter button it will activate the burst shot feature. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Your phone stores pictures locally and you don't pay. If your images being uploaded and stored online and you are paying for extra storage, then yes. When you tap once on the shutter button, your phone should take 1 photo.

Options
Galaxy S21
Absolutely... What you might want to do is reset your phone settings so that the camera isn't taking 30 pictures every time when you snap one shot
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand your concerns on the burst shot feature and I will be more than happy to assist you with this situation. Once you are in the camera app, be sure to have photo selected. To take a single photo simply press the shutter button. If you swipe down on the shutter button it will activate the burst shot feature.