Original topic:

voice to text

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 08:10 PM)
user7sHripf2qd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I purchased a Samsung S21 5G at the first part of April.  I have already exchanged it because the voice to text DOES NOT WORK!!!!  The second "refurbished" phone voice to text does not work either.  I have talked to Samsung and Verizon, where I purchased the phone and NOBODY has a clue how to fix the issue.  I cannot believe that an $800+ phone does not include a working version of voice to text.  I am SO disappointed and mad at Samsung for making and selling such an inferior product and Verizon for it's lack of support.  I have been a loyal customer to both for over 15 years and I end up with a SUPER **bleep** product and nobody cares!

0 Likes
1 Reply
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21

speech-to-text feature used depends on what keyboard is being used. If you are using the Samsung's keyboard, then you need to submit an error report to Samsung Members app... if you are using other keyboards such as Google's Gboard then it's Google's fault most likely.

So... it really depends on who is supporting the feature, stock features are often Samsung's stuff so Samsung Members app is your best bet on finding a fix.

0 Likes