JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

why there is not much unlocked samsung ultra 512gb in the market?

(Topic created on: 2/20/21 5:57 PM)
userjQPH8XqHWr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
When it will be available in the market of this unlocked unit with 512gb
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
friskyplatypus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
There are probably not as many of these units since the demand is typically lower so they are probably more focused on meeting the higher demand of carrier phones.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes