Original topic:

AT&T - S22 Ultra Signal Loss

(Topic created: 12-14-2023 11:31 AM)
xmerino
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have issues with signal 5G, I call support and the representative don't have solution. I was in the ATT store and they replace the Sim and the result is the same. ATT and Samsung must fix this issue that affect to lot of users with Samsung s22 Ultra, the prestige the are 2 companies for now is bad.

I am.waiting for a solution soon.

THANKS 
6 Replies
Webbedspace
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes i have the same issue since it updated today. My phone will only connect to 5g otherwise i have no service
0 Likes
sb219
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here... phone hasn't worked in 2 weeks. Others have had this issue for months. Have done everything from new sim, to mobile& network reset. Even a factory reset... Samsung/ customer service is failing massively with this one😡
0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Have you guys tried the following? Does it help at all? Just click no at the end of each step and it'll take you to the next one. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001598

If this doesn't work, I recommend submitting an error report when the signal drops to the members app, so they can look into seeing what's causing it. At least it may help them identify if it's a Samsung issue or AT&T one. 

hmjones
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

None of those things work!

0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Did you submit an error report? 

0 Likes
xmerino
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The solution is replace the antenna. I visited a local phone repair, and request change the antenna. My phone now working excellent. I attach the part, I paid 70 usd in Florida.20240305_143020_1000020434_1709667024.jpg
0 Likes