JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Accessibility category for the Community?

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 05:16 AM)
glassheart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm very new to the Samsung community mobile app, so forgive me if I missed something here.

also, to set your expectations straight, let me say that I am currently using voice dictation, so please excuse any type of graphical errors which may follow. I will do my best however to not let that happen.

I have been totally blind since birth, and use the built-in TalkBack accessibility feature of Android 12. I was very curious if there would be any way that Samsung might consider adding a dedicated accessibility category to the community forums for users like myself to post questions.

if you agree that this is a great idea, please leave your comments, and let me know. I think the more people we can get behind this, the more likely it will be that Samsung will do it. it would be incredibly incredibly helpful for people like myself!

thanks a million, and God bless.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.