Original topic:

After update 14 UI 6 my Samsung keyboard has no stickers icon on the top border S22 ultra at&t

(Topic created: 12-03-2023 08:09 PM)
Javier60
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

After update 14 UI 6 my samsung keyboard has no stickers icon on the top border, can't get pic fron gallery and hold pic and make it a sticker because to sticker icon on my keyboard. 

0 Likes
10 Replies
CyberGyrl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
No gallery issues but can't call or use messenger. Wondering if samsung sales are low and their trying to force everyone to get another Samsung. Guess what if they don't fix this sh*t I'm getting Apple!
0 Likes
Sunshine_91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
How were you able to get the update I haven't received any updates all I keep getting is the Software Update Interrupted No Update Available for your Device Please Try again later..I'm still stuck in the 4.1 One UI Version I don't understand why
0 Likes
Javier60
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
If you can't get passed that take you phone to Best Buy the Samsung Dealer in There can flash your phone to newest update and your good to go, I fid that when I had 4.1 software.
Sunshine_91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thnxx I'll try that hopefully that helps
0 Likes
icebicess
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Try and reboot you phone I was having issue with making and receiving call I then down load the Google play phone app then some one wrote to reboot your phone step by step I followed that and I don't have any more issue with call or receiving calls the call bgprovider was popping up now it don't
icebicess
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Hold down the power and the volume buttons until, you see the samsung sign and follow the instructions but not the one that says factory settings and i think that one says clear cache then hit reset that should help it won't delete anything I hope I explained it right and hope this help you
Sunshine_91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
OK I'll try that hopefully it works and helps
0 Likes
Sunshine_91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'll try that too and hopefully it works
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Javier60 Try this:

1. Open your texting app or something similar so that you can open the keyboard.
  2. Click on the 3 dots to the right end of the toolbar on the keyboard. 
  3. Here you will see items not on the toolbar. You can swipe left/right to see other items. 
  4. If you see the smiley face down there, drag and drop it onto the toolbar to add it.
  5. Then you can click on the smiley face, click on the gallery icon and you will see the stickers that you saved. 
0 Likes