Original topic:

Amazon Prime Video Error Code

(Topic created: 07-30-2022 06:14 AM)
dupomj42
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Update: figured it out. Cleared all Amazon app data, restarted phone and it works...

S22 ultra having problems with prime video app, keep getting error code 1004-AI and have tried suggestions on searches.  I have cleared cache and data,  tried different networks, different resolutions all to no avail.  Any suggestions or answers? Thanks. 

3 Replies
The Burg
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
This might sound like overkill, and no guarantee that it'll work, but here's what I would do;

1) Uninstall Prime Video
2) Install Samsung July update
3) Check APK Mirror for Play Store and Play Services updates.
4) Then with Play Store app updated, check and install all other app updates
5) Reinstall Prime Video on your fully updated phone.

It may sound like a crazy process but I am a maven for making sure I always have the latest updates. I see all these posts about people having problems with their S21's and S22's; I haven't had a single issue with my S21+ in 9 months. I check for updates several times a day (why not? It's easy to do) so at any random moment I have whatever is the latest, but not necessarily the greatest, app version. Only Beta I run is Nova Launcher (8.02 at this moment).. It may sound extreme, but this strategy works flawlessly for me, just as it did on my Pixel XL for 4 years. Good Luck!
0 Likes
Joe2218
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I don't have a solution, but I just wanted to say that my S22 Ultra also gets the same error and when that error screen goes away, Prime Video flashes between a Black screen and a Grey screen

On a possibly related problem, my Samsung SmartThings won't do "View TV on Phone", and yet that feature works on my tablets and other Samsung phones.

0 Likes
userssqOcfgKI5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Cleared cashe in prime video and Amazon shopping and my Prime Video app finally loaded and is working. Thank you
0 Likes