JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Andriod 13/one ui 5 messed up phone

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 01:17 AM)
usermlvtL9GkWR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have an s22 ultra after I updated it, everything was fine for a little bit. Then randomly it started glitching out followed by a moisture detected warning popped up (it was not around water nor was it exposed to anything) decided to restart the phone. Then the phone got stuck on the carrier loading screen and refused to turn on. Tried the boot menu to clear the cache, even did a factory reset. Nothing worked (phone was like this for a good hour ) randomly after clicking the power and volume button multiple times it started up like normal. However the moisture message is still there and even after following the usual steps to resolve it, it hasn't gone away. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@usermlvtL9GkWR FYI, I submitted a Care+ claim (~$31) on my wife's S22U due to a cracked screen. Just after I submitted the claim, it started warning about moisture in the port. Nothing would clear it. Took it to Asurion (per the claim) to have the screen repaired and mentioned the port warning. They said that they couldn't fix the phone with that error because it was a USB board that they didn't have. They changed the claim to say it was unfixable so that we could get sent a replacement phone. So we have a brand new phone and weren't charged any additional fee. 

TLDR; I would recommend to submit a claim, or call support, to get it resolved. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
userClb1FuJ3n2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
My s22 ultra made doubles on all my pictures. I had close to 15,000 pictures **bleep**! I couldn't believe that. Good thing I had backed everything up before I did any update. That was crazy
Good luck. I forgot to mention is that I had the S22 Ultra for 3 weeks and I sent it back to the seller from Ebay. I'm still using my Note 20 Ultra and that phone still great the pictures are just as good and I don't have 15,000 plus pictures. 🙃. But I did try the Z fold this past weekend and that's the reason why I sent the s22 ultra back. That phone is sweet.
TeteVirgo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine too but I just left it alone
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@usermlvtL9GkWR FYI, I submitted a Care+ claim (~$31) on my wife's S22U due to a cracked screen. Just after I submitted the claim, it started warning about moisture in the port. Nothing would clear it. Took it to Asurion (per the claim) to have the screen repaired and mentioned the port warning. They said that they couldn't fix the phone with that error because it was a USB board that they didn't have. They changed the claim to say it was unfixable so that we could get sent a replacement phone. So we have a brand new phone and weren't charged any additional fee. 

TLDR; I would recommend to submit a claim, or call support, to get it resolved. 

0 Likes
user6nDI65h2V3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The moisture in the poor thing is a pretty common issue with that phone I had the same problem. I got a new phone through the warranty but I had a piece of tiny piece of broken screen on the back so they didn't take the phone back... so it still works im it works well enough where I can put a burner sim in and look up anything I want. You can do that with tor anyways, if I don't have a SIM to put in card it would work. internet on Wi-Fi you don't have to have any real information in there. I made up an email address and downloaded the Tor Browser. And that's just a Google work harder to get my information I'm so sick of them stealing it so many layers of authorization of permissions and your phone not working if you turn correctly when you turn the permissions off. You can't go through it go around it
0 Likes