Original topic:

Another solution that worked for me for "Visual Voicemail not working"

(Topic created: 04-10-2024 06:23 AM)
T-bone03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Visual Voicemail stopped working. I know a solution has been posted but something else worked for me. After opening the Voicemail there is a "share" option, I sent one Voicemail to myself through text and now all Voicemails are working properly. 

7 Replies
MichaelAsh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm using S22 Ultra as well and since newest update, I am unable to use my visual voicemail? Any suggestions??
0 Likes
T-bone03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Use the "share" option and send the Voicemail to yourself through a text. I think there is a problem converting the audio because after I text to myself, they now show up as mp3's. I haven't had any issues since I did that a few weeks ago 

0 Likes
Piliz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My visual voice-mail is not working for couple months please help me every time I tried to open it say new password?
0 Likes
Chaws
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My voicemail is not notifying me I have a new message. I get the same error but I don't use visual vm so not sure where that setting is. When I refresh my vm it sounds and says error. After I do this a handful of times it will finally show me vms. Any suggestions?
0 Likes
madrcat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Well, after trying everything mentioned, I found a solution that worked for me.  I had to turn off my VPN!  What triggered it for me was after deleting my cache and data per others comments, I got an error when trying to set up VM again.  Turning off the VPN allowed me to complete set up, and actually brought in all the VM's that I was getting Error notifications for.

Based on that, I will still use a VPN on my phone, but when I get my next notification that Visual Voicemail had a error, I will turn off the VPN and recheck.  Hoping that I don't have to choose between a VPN and having to do the clear cache and data every time to listen to voicemails.  Anyway, if using a VPN, give this a try.

0 Likes
Members_qUmPS4u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My voicemail has not updated since February.  I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A50. I don't have a share option in my Voice Mail and I'm not using a VPN.  I tried going to Settings Apps Force Stop, delete cache and reopen, but when i go into the app and refresh, it still comes back and says there is a problem.  Could I uninstall the app the reinstall it from the Galaxy store. Also, my service is with Infinity and they won't let me install their voicemail app while the Samsung app is on the phone. Could I uninstall the Samsung app and then download the Xfinity?

0 Likes
nanhan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Unfortunately I can't even open the Visual Voicemail.  After the wheel spins for awhile, I get a message that something went wrong.  I've tried clearing data and cache, restarting phone, force stop, etc.  I believe this started because I switched network providers.

0 Likes