JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps are buggy on my Galaxy s22 Ultra

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 11:02 AM)
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Anyone experiencing when they go to open an app and actually try using them click on things the app keeps constantly closing saying it has a bug and clear cache and nothing is working. Restarting does not help and I know it's not my apps as it does it will everything app. And non of my apps have a bug very frustrating as I can't even use my phone to do anything without having to restart multiple times just to even do anything.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Factory data reset was the thing thing that fixed mine, I tried wiping the cache from the boot menu and tried repair apps neither worked. Restarting only did a temp fixed I needed to be able to use my phone so I had no other choice, good luck though hopefully Samsung will release an update to fix the issue soon!

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Replies
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you tried updating your apps via Google's play store or Samsung's play store?
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Unlocked S22 Ultra no issues here everything works as it should like @MarvinX said make sure all apps are updated and also try going into recovery mode-power off then hold volume up and power button until screen turns on using volume up and down scroll down to clear system cache press power button to select then scroll down to repair apps
Options
Galaxy S22
Everything's cool.. except the camera. Unlocked updated s22 Ultra
0 Likes
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
I had the same issue. Had to factory reset for me. Also before you go that route try dow loading Android System Webview Beta, then open the app using the icon it installs and tell the system to use it instead.
0 Likes
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay because I have a degree in computer engineering and of course did all the trouble shooting and was thinking this has to be a software issue as nothing is working and I know all my apps can't have bugs and every app I had would crash seconds after opening then saying app has a bug clear cache which would do absolutely nothing. Restarting my phone would only temp fix it so gonna try the clear cache from the boot menu and app repair and then factor reset as the last resort. I was thinking no way I was the only one having this issue, thanks for the info guys!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Well goodlock module Registar keeps crashing as does Enhanced X although they said there would be a future update for Enhanced X and Registar was fine till I downloaded November Security Patch
0 Likes
Dillpickle22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
The only thing that fixed the issue was factory resetting my phone so if anyone else has this issue you have to wipe your phone and start from scratch kinda annoying honestly, you would think Samsung would fix the software issue since it's no longer in beta status.
0 Likes
theclownthatlaughs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I had that happen a few days ago with my 21 ultra still on the 12 update there was another guy in a different thread with the same issue with the 21 ultra factory reset did the job
0 Likes
userGv5V6HKSZM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Having the same issue with my S22 Ultra since the last security update. I sent in an error report and was waiting to hear from Samsung. Hoping I don't have to do a factory reset. Hate starting over again.....
0 Likes