Original topic:

Automatically switches to app where I have a new message.

(Topic created: 04-08-2022 12:16 PM)
user8gUdv0P7L0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
So I just came from a Note 20 ultra and I never had this issue before but now with my s22 ultra I have this issue.

So if I'm on Reddit and someone sends me a text or a message on Facebook messenger my phone basically jumps to the message almost automatically or after a couple seconds. It's kind of annoying because sometimes I'm in the middle of something and it brings me to Facebook messenger and I have to switch back to what I was doing and now it shows I read the message. So then now I no longer have a notification and I sometime forget to go back to replying back to that person. Also sometimes I'd rather not read it until later espeically if someone is trying to make plans with me lol

I hope that made sense.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is this a setting I can turn off?

It does it for Instagram, textra, snapchat and Facebook messenger.
4 Replies
userP25vqxsjxZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the S21 and mine does the same thing! It seems like it only does it with the messaging apps. I hope someone can get us an answer or a software update soon.... 

MikeOnTap
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have this issue as well. Seems like no answer any where.
user8gUdv0P7L0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I know and it's very annoying! I'm almost considering factory resetting my phone but ugh im to lazy to re customize my phone lol. It's crazy that I haven't found anything on this issue. I've even posted it on Reddit.
0 Likes
MikeOnTap
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
There's a recent update out. I'm seeing if that'll fix it.
0 Likes