JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

BRING BACK SAMSUNG PLACES!!!

(Topic created: 05-10-2023 02:40 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22

Developers of the Phone App, it is IMPERATIVE that you BRING BACK SAMSUNG PLACES! It was a wonderfully useful feature. Galaxy users were able to find local businesses, restaurants and call them all in one app. I discovered SO MANY tremendous restaurants & businesses I never knew was near me. It made things easier so I didn't have to constantly search and scroll in Google search to find what I was looking for. This feature was one of many which turned me from an iPhone user to a Samsung Galaxy user. Excluding Bixby text call, without Samsung Places, Samsung's Phone App is like any other app to me. This feature made the Phone App unique and special. I IMPLORE you, PLEASE BRING BACK THIS FANTASTIC FEATURE, and SOON!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you RobertsYalon,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Google Lens has Places.
0 Likes
MJFrithjof
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately, I believe that it was not a well known or used feature, so it was removed. Too many users had used Google Maps/Lens for this.
0 Likes
Traeldorn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This was such a great feature. They NEED to bring this back.
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
If you really want to let them know, you should write this to feedback.
Options
Galaxy S22
I appreciate your comment. Yes I did that as well. Thank you
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you RobertsYalon,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes