Original topic:

Blurry incoming photos in messages

(Topic created: 05-24-2024 06:12 AM)
GramJanDecker
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

After the recent update my incoming photos on text messaging are very blurry. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the update but I need some help figuring it out.

ppollock63
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I keep reading it is a cellular network issue and it is not as the apple phone we have receives the pictures fine at the same time. Started happening a month ago about.
0 Likes
Cathie616
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same issue! Samsung S22 Ultra and all my incoming pics are blurry. 

EpikMarie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am also having the same issue. I may uninstall the last.update to see if it fixes it.

mamasan719
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Did it work for you?
0 Likes
Members_MO6Nooe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

How do you uninstall an update?  Same issue, except after a few minutes it becomes clear.  Started after the last update.

0 Likes
mamasan719
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue S22
userjGShVdQEkQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
This issue is driving me crazy! I have a new Galaxy S24 and am having the same issues. Thought it was because I was getting iPhone pics sent to me. Every picture sent to me is terrible! I'm glad to know I'm not alone but would really like a fix for this problem.
Dramadaze
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Has anyone figured out how to fix this issue? I've been having the same problem, first noticed it in May as well. 

userlb0nrQswRT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I noticed if they send the same pics thru messenger they come thru perfectly, if this helps anyone. Otherwise they're poor quality
0 Likes
allinico
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Anyone figure it so annoying I been asking people to send them through messenger or what's app I'm thinking of changing to Apple
0 Likes