Original topic:

Broken screen.

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 10:29 AM)
fizdog
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I still have my s22 ultra that has a broken screen that the bottom half is the color green and you can't even do anything. I tried at the time of it being broken before it became unusable to take it to the ubreak I fix place. They said because it is a custom color, one of the Samsung exclusive colors "it's hard to get parts" I found that hard to believe as I thought everything from the screen to the parts inside was the same as any other standard color s22 ultra. Now my son's screen on his s20 FE is cracked. Luckily it's still useable. If I am going to get any screen fixed it would be my s22 ultra and just give him that. I looked on Google for any local places but they either are just strictly iPhones/iPads or fix much older Samsung's. Now my question is, would they actually fix the phone or just send me a replacement? I still have pictures and videos of my kids on there that I would like to get off that didn't fully transfer to Google photos and even of they went to the OneDrive they got deleted on having to make space as I had no clue that OneDrive took space for Outlook(email) that I still use. 
2 Replies
Siguardlaxy8
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Screen is a part of the frame
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
If you have insurance and the screen can't be fixed you'll get a replacement just if there's stick of them because they stopped making al S series but the S24 a couple months back. So if there's no stock left they'll most likely send you a S24 and "charge" you some extra . Can't be sure of the last part since it hasn't happened to me 🙏
0 Likes