JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bug w/ Latest update - Wallpaper Color Palette

(Topic created: 05-17-2023 04:47 PM)
ItsTeacup
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Since update One UI 5.1, the feature to change the wallpaper & style color palette no longer pops up after changing wallpaper. When going to it manually in settings, only the color palette of the last wallpaper prior to the update loads, there is still an option for the basic colors, but no option to get the wallpaper color palette refreshed for the current wallpaper.

I've tried restarting, toggling the color palette on and off, and nothing has worked so I'm assuming it's a bug with the latest update. I change my wallpaper every week or two so that's how I noticed that it stopped working. 

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra.
Anyone else having this problem? 
Pandiz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Yea, i am observing the same issue with my device after update. #samsung fix this issue.

0 Likes
RichardS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I tried reporting it months ago with no results
0 Likes
BadBunny28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

If you toggle it off and on again, you can at least get the new color palette from your current wallpaper. But I am experiencing the same bug

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here I did not find the issue as of recently due to exam season but Now it is a bit annoying when my palette colour is forever stuck on pink but my wallpaper is of the galaxy like dark blue amd strewn with stars and I'm trying to fix this odd combo

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22

Galaxy S10 Lite May Update, Still Having the same issue... Hope it gets fixed soon

0 Likes
Nat5t5t5t
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
How much longer???
0 Likes
Krishanu Sarkar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Facing same problem with s22 plus. 

0 Likes
anonynonymous
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Still having the same issue myself. It's July.
0 Likes
Ericcron
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I've had this problem for months. Toggling the feature on and off won't help, either. The color palette stays where it is. Why isn't this fixed yet?

0 Likes
BrockH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same problem but I don't even have a option to change the pallet Screenshot_20230730_075437_Wallpaper and style.jpgScreenshot_20230730_075434_Wallpaper and style.jpg
0 Likes