Original topic:

Calendar App is not displaying future appointments (S22U)

(Topic created: 05-02-2024 07:28 PM)
Swampwaft
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I hope I can explain this well. Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix? I really need to be able to see future appointments to coordinate my schedule.

This issue started sometime in March 2024. My Calendar app will not show me any  appointments I entered prior to March. These are appointments from my Google account/calendar, and my "My Phone" calendar. This includes:

• Past appointments (any appt that occurred PRIOR to the month of March 2024)

• Future appointments (any appt scheduled for the FUTURE that was entered into the calendar PRIOR to March 2024)

• Reoccurring appointments (any reoccurring appt series entered into the calendar PRIOR to the month of March 2024, but should still be occurring again on future dates)

• Contact's birthdays (as in birthdays added as additional info to contacts in the Contacts app)

Here is what I CAN see, as of today (May 2):

• Past, present, and future reminders from the Reminder app

• March 2024 appointments

• Appts entered into the calendar prior to March

• Appts entered into the calendar during March

• Reoccurring appts entered into the calendar prior to March

• March birthdays pulled from my Contacts

• THIS ONLY BECAME VISIBLE TO ME ON APRIL 1: April 2024 appointments

• Appts entered into the calendar prior to April

• Appts entered into the calendar during April

• Reoccurring appts entered into the calendar prior to March 2024

• April birthdays pulled from my Contacts

• ONLY BECAME VISIBLE TODAY, MAY 2: May 2024 appointments

• One reoccurring appt on May 1

• One separate reoccurring appt on May 2

• FUTURE Contact birthdays I added to people's Contact entries AFTER March 2024

• FUTURE appointments entered into the calendar AFTER March 2024

My calendar did not magically pull ALL my May appointments yesterday on May 1 like it did on April 1... I have tried clearing the cache & deleting app data of the Calendar app, but no dice. My Samsung, Google, and Phone Calendar are all turned ON to display. I sync the calendars and nada. Clearly the appts are still saved since they eventually start showing up... My device is a S22U with Verizon running Android 14, One UI 6.0. Any help? 😞

0 Replies