JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Clickable bottom button of S-Pen functionality

(Topic created: 02-23-2022 08:19 AM)
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey the click able bottom of the s pen. Does it have any real functionality or is it just there to make it feel more like a realistic pen? 🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
It has functionality. For example, you can use it as a remote for taking pictures and videos, or if you're using Samsung notes it can be used to toggle between the eraser and different pens (just to name a few things) go to advanced features in your settings app and hit "S Pen" if you tap "air actions" it'll show you the different actions you can do or if you scroll down on the spen page there will be "tips for using your spen"

View solution in context

5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Bs2209 It is an aid in removing the S Pen from the S22. If that bit didn't click out, you wouldn't be able to remove the S Pen. 

[Edit] I originally thought you meant the button on the end of S Pen. Are you referring to the button built into the S Pen about 2/3 of the way down? That is certainly functional. You can find many of the functions mentioned in phone settings -> Advanced -> S Pen

Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
No I was referring to the bottom part ty
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Bs2209 Go to phone settings -> Advanced -> S Pen to find many features of the side button on the S Pen. Air commands is the most powerful. 

Also you can go to phone settings -> Help. Here you can search for S Pen and find many articles on how to use it. 

0 Likes
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
It would be cool i if it had some kind of functionality. 🤪
0 Likes
Solution
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
It has functionality. For example, you can use it as a remote for taking pictures and videos, or if you're using Samsung notes it can be used to toggle between the eraser and different pens (just to name a few things) go to advanced features in your settings app and hit "S Pen" if you tap "air actions" it'll show you the different actions you can do or if you scroll down on the spen page there will be "tips for using your spen"