Options
Galaxy S22

Anyone noticed contact information is missing on lock screen setting

16 Replies
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Go into lock screen settings and click on the lock screen phone image. You'll see it there. Or, you can go to your lock screen and long press to edit if it's enabled. That's also in the settings if not enabled.
Stevekim24
Star
Options
Galaxy S22
I see the contract information if I long press the lock screen. Once I click find, it disappears
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Don't tap on find. Tap the contact info window and it'll pull up another screen to edit.
0 Likes
KellyJo2ya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Could you possibly try to help me I'm having the same issue. I've made a post to the community if you don't mind reading it and sharing your thoughts? TIA
KellyJo2ya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Here is what mine shows and when I press on the lock screen by widgets it does NOTHING Screenshot_20221128_163443_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20221128_163452_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
KellyJo2ya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi I just recently went to the S22 Ultra and I want to put my Contact info on my lock screen but I haven't been successful, I've watched probably 15 videos on YouTube and follow right along with them But my phone isn't giving me the Contact information Option after you go to Lock Screen in settings. Can anyone help please???? 

KellyJo2ya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine will not let me , I can get it to work with the widgets next to it but when I click on lockscreen edit it does nothing! I don't understand why it won't
0 Likes
Mothra67
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Hours and hours chasing answers for something they broke. LIKE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
0 Likes