Original topic:

Dead pixels around the camera. Samsung won't repair

(Topic created: 12-01-2022 02:26 PM)
SamsungWontHelp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
So there is a black spot forming around my forward facing camera. The phone was not dropped or cracked. Running in safe mode and updates do not fix the dead pixels. It's not covered by insurance because the phone wasn't damaged but the repair centers won't fix it either. Multiple people have had the same issue. If it's a known issue I don't get why you guys won't take responsibility and fix it. This s22 was a replacement for my s21 that stopped working and they never fixed that one either. I'm done with Samsung. 1500 phone and they refuse to fix the broken screen they sold and know they messed up on. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungWontHelp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It's such a common issue that you can Google it, yet they look for any excuse not to fix their own defected panel. Their representatives told me to LIE TO MY insurance to try to get them to fix it. Wanted me to say the screen was cracked even though it's not cracked at all. It was built with defective parts. Very unprofessional. Also, they told me that after samsung, customer support sent me there, so I had to waste gas money because they seemed to not know their own polies.
0 Likes
SamsungWontHelp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
They want to charge 400 to repair their defective screen panel. Even though my warranty hasn't expired. All because slight scratching on the side of the phone from the case. The panel is not scratched or physically broken its just defective. It's a known issue. I will never buy a Samsung product again in my life. This is the worst customer service ever. Any other company will replace screens with dead pixels. I did not damage this phone. You sold me a bad phone. Even the lady on the phone said she felt sorry for me. I hate Samsung after this. How dare you
0 Likes
SamsungWontHelp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I recommend everyone get a Google pixel or anything else.
0 Likes