Original topic:

Debug

(Topic created: 12-02-2023 01:10 PM)
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey all!!! Does anyone know if and or when Samsung will release a "fix" or another update to fix all the bugs that came with UI6?!? My phone is just doing some odd stuff since the long waited update
3 Replies
stratguy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah, it will likely be in January with the launch of the s24 ultra ui 6.1. This is terrible news , but thats what ive been told from samsung. Im hanging on to 5.1 and refuse to install the update. Im used to a vertical app drawer and home up has lost this feature on ui6.0. Hopefully they will get things fixed before January. Be sure and let the support team know your issues.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Many of the bugs are already fixed. The at&t dialer issue, for instance, is resolved. I don't know why stratguy is saying that homeup is still broken when it was fixed yesterday. There's a lot of very strange conspiracies going around that posit that samsung has intentionally crippled their current flagship to benefit a flagship phone that doesn't exist yet, which is comedically stupid.
stratguy
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
The home up vertical app drawer is not fixed !! The task changer is fixed. There is still no option for a vertical apps list/drawer. Samsung told me it will not be fixed until ui 6.1. Please look at Home up and you will see for yourself that the task changer is fixed ,not the app list. I dont just make this stuff up. Please look at the home up forums and you will see that many people are NOT happy with this issue along with many many issues with ui6.0. Its ruined phones by not protecting screen burn in. Just look around . Ui6.0 is garbage. You can also ck many YouTube tech guys and their channels comments saying the same thing.