Original topic:

Delayed messages

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 04:25 AM)
Slugga502
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have noticed that my messages were being delayed from my significant other. This almost ruin my relationship due to an error from you guys. It took 4 days to receive the messages. The carrier I'm using would be Spectrum (Verizon). 
7 Replies
DannyG91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Then talk to spectrum lol! That is their issue, not Samsungs lol!
notforhire
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
another possibility is the message app you're using. my bride had this same problem when she was using the Google messages app. when I moved her to the Samsung app, problem solved. (unlocked on TMO)
Oxford
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Spectrum and Verizon are two different companies, which one is actually your cell carrier?
0 Likes
Slugga502
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Please do your research before trying to shame someone. Just slow....Spectrum uses Verizon cell phone towers. Now continue on reading Ox as in **bleep**.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Never trust text messages, or even email

Samsung isn't responsible for text message delivery or phone service.

Contact people by dialing their voice phone number ... (what's rwong with talking?)
drunkwheel
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

IF YOU USE FACEBOOK MESSENGER YOU CAN SET IT AS YOUR DEFAULT SMS AND YOU WILL GET YOUR TEXT MESSAGES CORRECTLY.  THIS IS A WORK AROUND UNTIL YOU GET AN UPDATE WITH AN ACTUAL FIX.

drunkwheel
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3641735/amp/One-app-rule-Android-users-make-Facebook...

0 Likes