JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dynamic Lock screen keeps turns off by itself.

(Topic created: 03-16-2022 04:13 AM)
userISgo6xN5CW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I love this feature when it works, but I am constantly having to go back into settings and turn it back on.  I had this problem with my Note 20, and now experiencing it with my S22 Ultra.

How do I make this feature stick.  It seems to work for about a day or so, and then suddenly stops working and reverts the setting back to None.

Any tips/help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I would recommend trying safe mode, if the problem is not happening in safe mode it is because a third party app was causing the issue. If this issue is still happening in safe mode, I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name and email.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I would recommend trying safe mode, if the problem is not happening in safe mode it is because a third party app was causing the issue. If this issue is still happening in safe mode, I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name and email.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator