JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Edge lighting not working?

(Topic created: 02-26-2022 01:06 PM)
crabcancer69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I recently traded in my Galaxy S9+ for an S22 Ultra. I love it by the way. However, I set up the edge loghtjng and it doesn't work?? Is this a design flaw or will Samsung be able to fix with an update. I turned off the screen flash notification to see if that was the problem and still did not work. It only works when you set it up. Does anyone else have the same issue?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
Solution
crabcancer69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to settings>notifications>make sure brief style is highlighted>brief pop up settings>edge lighting style>set ur style>advanced>they are preset to 0 which is why it won't show. All 3 need to be increased. I set mine to the maximum.
ChrisRJuno
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. I think im still missing a step. Cant get mine to work.
0 Likes
WaterDrinker_
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

It didn't work for me. I'm using A02s.

Also, I couldn't find the edge-lighting option in my notification settings.

0 Likes
myZL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I just found out one thing today, I keep trying for 3 days, and finally have it, go to setting, then lock screen and turn on notification...Screenshot_20220406-170755_Settings_26210_1649293624.jpg
WillysWonder
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I just purchased an s22 ultra from a Note 9 and am having issues with edge lighting as well. I've been trying for three days and still nothing. Every setting has been checked the right way (brief, style, lock screen, color, all apps etc...)and looked at them countless times. I've viewed every YouTube video pertaining to this and still nothing. For what's it's worth, once I activated my phone there was two updates waiting and I installed both.
userTdVgy0CN2D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Edge lighting not working on z fold 4