Original topic:

Experiencing Bluetooth problems with no resolution

(Topic created: 11-14-2022 08:11 PM)
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Samsung s22 ultra Bluetooth problem did clear cash ,network reset, factory reset. Then went to Samsung branch and they did software reset and still the problem exists. Have been on the phone with customer service for more than 2 hours and no solution. 

11 Replies
Lorek
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm also having Bluetooth problems. My pixel buds not working correctly also my GW4 messing with the multimedia volume. Had to disconnect it from my phone and use the GW3
0 Likes
Plant13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My Bluetooth was turned on by a Samsung update . Suddenly I could hear Tech support calls & my battery overnight from full to abt 50% Anyone else w/this? Turned off BT, seems to have fixed
0 Likes
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Do all Bluetooth devices fail to work with your smartphone? If so, have Samsung repair it as your device is under warranty.

0 Likes
SCOTTSUSERNAME
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Also having issue with my Ultra randomly losing connection to my Watch. It will be fine for HOURS, but then it will start a connect, disconnect cycle that sometimes ends after a few or goes on for so long, I quit paying attention to it so I don't realize it's stopped. Guessing a BT driver issue and Samsung will send a patch. Would love confirmation from them though. I haven't tried connecting my Buds.
0 Likes
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes it's cycles 3 to 4 hours nothing then it works couple of hours
0 Likes
latxkan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
BT keeps going on and off on S20
0 Likes
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes same here my watch keep disconnecting and connecting

I called customer service they said send the phone and we will reset and test it .which will work and they will send it back. Then I will use it and it will stop working

Vicious circle
0 Likes
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Another agent said you should wait when a lot of people complain our programmers will do new update
0 Likes
useriX9xXry28T
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I got the update and it didn't help at all still same problem. Bluetooth isn't working most of the time,wifi and 5g keep dropping
0 Likes