Original topic:

Experiencing multiple problems since the android 13 update S22 ultra att

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 10:03 AM)
BigHarlee0928
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Since the update my phone has been logging out of apps by itself, not recognizing my biometric security settings, lagging and glitching. My phone also will not push all notifications to my samsung smart watch even when all settings are correct. Anyone else having this issue? Is there going to be a fix?

10 Replies
littleloulou
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Has the issue been fixed because I would like to for my issues are same
0 Likes
KittCat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Also having the same issues as you. Not very happy right now.
This needs to be fixed ASAP
ToxicPoptart
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm on ATT and thankfully don't have any issues with the update
0 Likes
userZONkwH2GuS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issues here after update.
KylieP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Since update my apps crash, media needs to close and now everything I try and do says processing failed, also saying not connected to network but wifi is showing as connected........tried network reset and system reset......haven't tried factory reset as yet, last resort if needed!  Anyone found a solution and fix to this?  Doing my head in!  Regret getting this phone (S22 Ultra) has been issue after issue....not happy!

Options
Galaxy S22
Turn the power off and on again.
0 Likes
BigHarlee0928
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've powered cycled numerous times...I've done everything but factory reset my phone which I really don't want to have to do.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you able to log in to those accounts on another device?
0 Likes
MPRATCH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issues. Anytime an apps hangs or doesn't respond properly including when you try to unlock phone holding the power button seems to fix it afterwards back out of power menu. Already heard of many people trading in their phones for different ones because of this not sure why Samsung doesn't just rollback the update until they have everything sorted.
0 Likes